- Formula-2000 wing car rules are the same as USRA general Wing Car rules on clearance, side dams, width, armature specifications, etc.
- The racing is spray glue.
- There is no qualifying. Starting lane is chosen randomly.
- Minimal track-calls. Exceptions include: Drivers panel, Un-marshallable, Unsafe condition.
- Riders are a track-call.
- One motor racing. Motor changing is not allowed. If qualifying races are needed, then the racer may use a second motor the main.
- Only single magnet motors are allowed. (no quads, six, eight mags, etc.)
- Minimum car weights: 62 grams for Group F 2K, 70 grams for Group 12, 50 grams for Cobalt 12, Group 27 and for Group 7 cars.
- Solid steel axles only. No hollow or lightweight axles. (Small flats for tires/gears OK)
- Any pitch gear permitted.
- Group 12: May use any past or present USRA approved Group 12 Chassis. Under weights are permitted.
- No shunt wire.
- May use any manufactures' .513 - .518 dia. Group 12 armature.
- Parts may be intermixed between manufactures.
- Magnets may be epoxied in place and may be honed. Magnet clips are not required.
- Ball bearing allowed in can end only for Group-12
- No shunt wire.
- Magnets may be epoxied and honed. Magnet clips are not required.
- No high timed or adjustable end bells are allowed.
- Ball Bearings are allowed on the axles for all classes except Group-F 2K
- Group F 2K:
1. Any past, present or future Spec-15,Group-12 or Group-F is chassis allowed.
2. Weight will be 62g
3. Attached pans may be removed from the chassis.
4. Chassis must have front pin tube solid.
5. Rear pin tube may float or be solid.
6. Chassis must be assembled as directed by the manufacturer. No other alterations!
7. Chassis must be steel.
8. Gears and rear tires are open.
9. Must use axle bushings. No bearings allowed.
The only motor allowed is the Proslot PS-4002FK with the security tape. The motor must have the security tape present at all times. No tampering or altering of the motor is allowed. Except! Brushes and springs may be replaced and the can bushing may be soldered.
All other general wing car rules apply. This class is open to all who wish to participate. We do however recommend Group-F 2K as a great place for new or returning drivers.
- Any questions please contact the name and e-mail listed below.